Friday, January 13, 2006

Resolutions

I usually don't do one myself because I think they are a crock of you know what I mean. But it just so worked out that I can start my new goal of weight loss and fitness at the beginning of the year because hey as you all know I have nothing better to do with my time. I know it is not good for a girl to reveal her weight and am not exactly sure why but I am not a typical girl. So I weigh 154 lbs. and I am 5'4" tall. That is not over weight as far as I know but it is for me. My goal and hope that you all keep me to it... is to be back at 120 lbs. That way I can fit back into my size 7 and be a happy girl. After all when I become single I want to look and feel good about myself. This is one way I can change myself for only myself. If that makes any sense.
Since I already posted once today this one will be short but I want to know if you have a resolution or not what is it or why don't you have one? Please let me know. I need something to do after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home