Tuesday, December 13, 2005

almost done

Oh boy, and I can't wait either. I guess if anyone besides Delilah is reading this you want to know what I mean. Well I graduate college this saturday. It has been a long hall as well and I can't wait until it is over. It has been very stressful and time consuming. Although I won't actually be done, done so to speak because I will be going to the police academy and probablly even going back eventually to get my masters, but done enough for now. Guess what... I broke down again, this time on the side of highway 62 in canton. This is getting old, but starting to seem more and more humurous as I go on. After I broke down I waited 5 mins then however it happened it started up again so I drove it to a gas station where surprise surprise they don't take $100 bills, who would've thought, so I had to go to another gas station and they took it, thank God. Then I drove my (at that point) happy butt down to Advance auto parts to try to get my car tested to see if I could just get the right part there and put it on myself, but ooohhh no of course they don't have that right machine, so I call Ted.....yes it gets better....keep reading....lol....he tells me to unhook this part, which I do then he says to start it up and see what it does..... and guess what....it doesnt start, my battery is dead now and I had to have the advance guy jump start it. Then at that point I waited for ted to come to rescue me right. Well he did, but men being who they are in their genes or something took the car and wouldn't wait 30 mins for me to finish my evaluation at the jail for me to follow him home. And guess what..... ( I know I say that a lot) he broke down...good for him... he had his boss tow him back to his work, but then he did finally fix it....for now.
I picked up my cap and gown yesterday and can't believe this is actually happening...pending my car doesn't break down on the way there...LOL. What next though?? What will I do with all my spare time??? Stay tuned to find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home