Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Tuesday

I am here at school, doing probablly exactly what I am not supposed to. That would be goofing off, and not getting work done. I am going to go insane if I am always working and doing things relating to school. Well I have only about 12 weeks to go, and I will be done. I seem to be doing alright except with this independent study stuff, I don't seem to get it all done in a timely manner. I got in this huge fight with my significant other yesterday and all is not well at the homefront. I am not sure what I am supposed to do. I am just not happy, and I don't like the things he says to me. He hurts my feelings and he is the one who is supposed to be there to pick me up when I fall. (isn't he???) I am thinking about moving out on my own again, I think about it a lot. The only thing is I don't do it. I just simply think about it. Sometimes I don't feel strong. I get easily stressed out and am not sure how to deal with it. I wonder if there could be something better out there. Is life supposed to be this depressing and sad. I am going to go to a college football game this Friday, maybe that will be a nice little getaway?? As long as it is at the Rubber Bowl.

1 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

I am waiting for another post...By the way, We have been moving so I have been super busy but maybe we can get together next week & talk.

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home