Thursday, November 17, 2005

Money problems

I know everyone has problems with money and that I am not alone. Sometimes it seems as though I am because I don't talk to many people. For example look at the comments on my blog site they are all being made by my soon to becoming dear friend. Although her comments are appreciated I would like to hear from more of you. I can't really talk right now because I have someone pretty much standing over my shoulder so until tomorrow, yeah you heard it I will post again in just one day not a month.

1 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

Hey listen...I have about 50 people reading my blog regularly and only 3-4 ever comment! And...by the way, it is Saturday and you didn't blog yesterday. Doesn't time just fly? See you tonight.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home