Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Comments

I read other people's blogs on a semi regular basis, but it will be more regular now that I am doing nothing, no work, no school and all that jazz. I have been doing this blog thing for a few months now and am starting to get the hang of it. If there are any of you out there that are reading this and want to know anything about me just post, it can even be anonymous. I will try to contribute all I can to this blog page because it helps to keep me sane. Living with a guy, taking care of his 3 kids, having 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 iguanas. I need all the sanity I can get. When I first started blogging only one person commented on my posts, now I am getting all kinds of posts, it is encouraging and gives me more reason to post on my blog. Christmas was pretty good this year, the kids got a lot of stuff and if it weren't for "santas" out there they would not have even had a Christmas. Most of the stuff they recieved was given to us for them. Too bad it only lasted about 1 day, then the excitement is over, the cheer is gone, the cleaning begins, the days go back to normal. And my other half became an instant jerk the very next day. I don't even think he knows why he is even like that. I am still not wearing his ring, and nor will I. I am looking for a job that I can get using my newly recieved degree in sociology/ law enforcement. If anyone has any ideas or input it would be greatly appreciated. I am sort of in the door when it comes to a job in stark county but I still have to sift through the paper work just like everyone else.
As for now I am doing a lot of nothing, I am doing some major cleaning around the house and after that I am going to get back to some reading, and some craft stuff that I haven't had 'time' to do in a long time. and also put in applications and all that. I just want a job that is going to take me places and pay me well enough to live not have to worry about getting shut off notices and wondering how I am going to eat. Well I am looking forward to hearing from all of you.
Question: If you could have one thing in the world what would it be? (suggestions, old boyfriend, car, something sentimental?) Let me know in the comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are going to do fine, for awhile there I was worried about you. This is a time in your life that you should be having fun (just being young, single and care-free). No matter how you look at it, this "pretend family" you have isn't yours...it's someone elses. Ted has it made; a young sexy bed partner, maid, cook, dishwasher, nurse, nanny, ect...and all for FREE! What's in it for you -- heartache. Keep us informed, I can't wait to hear that you are out of that situation. Back to your question, if I could have one thing in the world what would it be...maybe, happiness for you!

2:03 PM  
Blogger delilah said...

That is a difficult question. If I could guarentee I could have what I have now...good marriage, friends, etc...I would wish for a limitless money supply. Jake and I would have so much fun helping other people.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Justiene said...

As for me the one thing that I would want is happiness or my grandpa back. He always made me laugh and kept everyone in line, and if he didn't approve of someone you would know it. Happiness because I feel like I've lost touch about what that really is.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home