Friday, December 16, 2005

Hello, hello, Is anybody out there??

I am getting frustrated because no one is reading my blogs. I feel a little insane because this is not only talking to myself now but it is actually written out. By the way things are not in the slightest way getting better between ted and I. We cant' even carry on a conversation without arguing. Just yesterday we were talking on the phone and ended it by hanging up on each, but not before yelling and cursing. If someone could post a comment on this as well... I have a question that has been urking inside. I had a crush on this guy in highschool, who doesn't right. Anyway he goes to Akron U, and I ran into him more than a few times, so more than just coincindence it seemed like. We started talking and even met up a few times, just to hang out nothing like that. It was going really good, only problem is I was living with Ted, we weren't even together anymore. Then I don't know what came over me, the lack of places to go or the love that I feel I have for him but I stayed with him (Ted) and promised him I wouldn't talk to this other guy....which I haven't but have wanted to so badly. I guess my question is this.... should I call this other guy anyway and keep talking to him? Or should I forget all those not so coincendental meetings and great times we shared? Plus it has been a few months since we last talked and I don't even know if he is seeing someone or lives in the same place or has the same phone number??? I wouldn't even mind just being friends we just seemed to really hit it off. Someone please give me some advice....

2 Comments:

Blogger amyd76 said...

Hi there. I just started reading your blog today. Sorry, I don't really have much advice about this other guy, but I can say this...after a bad marriage and divorce, I am now dating my high school sweetheart...and we hadn't spoken for 11 years. Follow your heart. Anyway, judeandelise had your blog listed on her most recent post. Mine's on there too. I'll read yours if you'll read mine. hahaha Good luck with your graduation!!!!! That's great!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

hey so your not talking to yourself anymore. that's good. about advice...well I don't know yet I will think about it. Don't really give big answers right off the cuff. I will keep reading your thoughts so you don't have to talk to yourself. which leads me to ask if Delilah is reading this then how are you talking to yourself? anyway ....

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home