Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cleaning Mishap

I just had to share this with all of you since it was so funny. I wear contacts and they have been bothering me in the house lately, I thought it may because of the dust, so I decided to start cleaning out the heater vents today. I started with the cold air return and moved everything away from it and got the handy dandy shot vac. out and turned it on and started to suck away itchy eyes....well that is what I thought. Till I started to sneeze and then coughing and they I thought maybe I should take a little break, it had only been like 5 minutes though. When I leaned up to shut off the vacuum, the whole 1st floor of the house was filled with dust. Oh My God, is all I thought, what have I done, here the vacuum didn't have a filter in it and I made such a huge mess. I just started laughing and thought it was so funny that I had to blog about it. I also went to lunch yesterday with 2 of my aunts, sort of a surprise because I thought just one was going, my mom also went and my grandma. It was a lot of fun, we ate at Bob Evans in Salem. We talked, laughed and had such a good time just being together. My grandma is doing so GREAT as well, she ate really well and was using her hand really well (she just had surgery not that long ago and had no feeling up until about 2 weeks ago) We went to Wally world to do some shopping, well they shopped, I walked with my grandma because neither one of us had any money. (we are gonna start a club :) ) She walked all around didn't use a wheelchair or anything. She was so happy to spend time with her family. For christmas, we all got together and piched in money to buy her a rocker recliner for christmas to help her with her health. she is in a nursing home and was complaining about being in bed all the time, so we bought her a really nice recliner chair and it aparently is doing wonders for her health.AMEN.

Well I will write more tomorrow and until then, some words to live by....
You may never know what you have until it is gone, but while you have 'it' you should cherish it with everything you've got.

1 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

Well, that depends what the "it" is...Perhaps "it" is syphilis. You wouldn't want to cherish that. If "it" is a thorn in your foot, you probably wouldn't cherish that either. And if "it" was a really bad boyfriend...well you can see where I am going with this.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home