Friday, June 01, 2007

Carpe Diem Baby!!

So it has been a couple of weeks since my last post. I was just going through a few recent posts to see if I had gotten any new comments and would like to mention that even though no one reads this except a hand full of you and thank God for you....I am very glad that I post. The reason for this is because I love to go back and read what I have wrote and see how much I have grown or how I felt at any certain time.
Myself, Rachel, Donna and another friend of Rachel's all went to see the Breaking Benjamins and 3 days Grace concert at Tower City ampatheater in Cleveland last night and that show kicked ass!! The only thing that sucked...well there are 2: 1: it was very hot in that theatre, and 2: people kept throwing those plastic beer bottles and I got hit like 4 times in the head and those things really do hurt. I also did something CRAZY and EXCITING....I CROWD SURFED!! and it was so awesome!!!!
I didn't get approved for that big loan that I wanted. I only got approved for a small amount because I have a little bit of bad credit on my credit report. So instead of getting a loan now with high interest I am going to pay off what is in negative standing on my credit report and start building more credit. Sounds like a good idea I just hope it works out. I really want my truck....like I have said before it is a small goal that I have right now and am really trying hard to work towards achieving that goal.
I am also contemplating getting a roommate...which would mean moving. I would have to get a larger place so the other person could have a room of their own too. My brother just got this job doing maintenance work for this apartment complex and he may get a killer discount on an apartment. Another plus is that the apartments are really really nice! Most of them have been completely gutted and rehabbed into new. I am not stoaked about moving in with my brother to be completely honest because he does things that I don't and we don't have the same personalities. We do mesh well together though and have lived together in the past. I am just really tired of not being able to save any sort of money on my own. In the next 3-5 years I want to own my own home. Not to sure where the guy situation will be then but hey who knows. I am a very idependent person and hate to depend on others for anything. I also hate being like a girl so to speak, I am an agressor and it is hard for me not to make the first move or take control of any situation.
I went to Canada this past weekend and had a fantastic time!! I was very well behaved too, there were a few times that I probablly drank too much but was still in control, took taxis and had fun but not too much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it's me again. Goals are great. How have you done so far on paying off your neg credit? Hope you get that truck... I know that the Jeep is not what you are talking about.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home