Sunday, April 15, 2007

Why try

So now I know...A wise man once said..."time will tell". Well it did, I had my friend hillbilly over the other day and we watched movies and hung out. All was well I thought to myself. So I tried to call him later that week because we had plans to go to the movies. Only problem was his cell phone wasn't on or it was having problems. So I called his home phone and left a message. He didn't call...he is a busy man and all with all his sports and everything. So then I went to the Dusty on Wednesday with a friend of mine and guess who was there...oh yeah and he made it a point to come over and say hello and even give me a big hug. But then he pretty much ignored me the whole time, I did try to make an effort by going up to him and talking to him, and he was friendly and all but didn't try to return the favor by approaching me. So I said no big deal and hung out, danced the night away and had a great time with my friends. Later that week I sent him an email asking if he still wanted to go to the movies, with no response. Then I got some Indians tickets and called his house phone to see if he wanted to go, again to my surprise no answer and no call back.
I did however still have a great weekend. On friday I went to the Indians game with my friend Renee and then we went to the Indians game and of course they lost. Then we went to a bar in Akron and met up with a few of her friends and hung out. Then I got to go riding on Saturday with a few of my friends. I went home afterward and then got showered and dressed up to go to the Jake Owen Concert at the Dusty!! And boy was it fun!!! I went with Rachel and we had a great time. I even got my picture taken with him.
So the moral of the story is that character will eventually show itself from time to time. This is a game of life and I am still learning what the rules of the game are and how it is played.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see you are "very young" (compared to me) and are still learning about the MALE species!! Never call a man, let him do all the work. A man always wants what he can't have. Don't be available every time he calls, if you have other plans don't break them for him, expecially if he calls at the last minute.

Man is by nature a conqueror, so let them conquer!!! What they don't know if the female species also have a game plan!!

Hang in there, Mr. Right will come along when you least expect it.

Aunt D.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, Hon. No wisdom from me here. Just know that I won't ignore you or blow you off like that. I will always be up front with you as I have from the get go

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home