Sunday, March 18, 2007

Myspace-Justiene

Yes, I finally converted over to the new world of technology and have gotten the internet set up at my apartment. And yes I did start a myspace page, it is in the works of course, and when I am free I am trying to add new things to it everyday. I have a few things on there, like a blog, pictures a little quiz about myself it ought to be pretty interesting. As soon as I get my four wheeler back I will take a few photos of that and with me on it and post those as well.
I do have to vent about that for a moment...I just bought a brand new four wheeler as I put in my old post. It is a 2007 Honda 400EX, and since I bought it new I would expect it to run fine, you know with no problems. Guess I was wrong, it wasn't staying charged and the emergency brake wouldn't work. I had to take it back up to where I bought it from and get them to fix it for me, funny part is, is that it was covered in about 4 inches of mudd, it was funny to see the look on their face when I rolled it off the truck.
Speaking of trucks, of course if you know me then you know that I LOVE TRUCKS!!! So it is only natural that I am thinking about buying one, either new 2007 or slightly used like a 2005 with low miles. I want to save up some money for a down payment and such and then also be able to fit it into my budget. It is a big purchase so I will be thinking about it and doing my homework on it for awhile before I pay the big bucks.
I hope you stop by the myspace page I set up and check it out, I haven't gotten any comments though so I am not sure if it is ok or not?? So let me know, positive or negative feedback is good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your myspace. You have the prettiest pictures of you on it. And I love the background.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home