Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It's starting

So everyone kept telling me how hard it would be to go through something like this, and I am not going to say that by all means it has been easy or anything but it is easier with friends there supporting me. My brother I found out just moved out of my parents house and right into Ted's house, I was like didn't you have anywhere else to go but there. He began to tell me how Ted wanted to talk to me and how he didn't want to fight with me and that he loves me and misses me. And what was even worse was that this morning when I arrived at work today there was a note there waiting for me from someone in a red pickup truck well duh that was Ted. He wrote that he was sorry and that he missed me and that he loved me and wanted to talk. I didn't call him back or anything. He then turned my phone back on to text message me and tell me that he loved me and missed me. I am not falling for any of his tricks so don't worry. Just keep praying for me.
talk to you all soon.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that the more you avoid Ted the easier things will be for you.

If you need anything else just let your Fallscreek family know.

(Me,Jen,Josh,Jake,Delilah,Steve)

Brad.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Tim Appleton (Applehead) said...

yeah the guy is a loser. he needs to drop off the face of the earth. Don't talk to him period. keep it up.

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you aren't letting Ted get to you. Wish you could "fast forward" to 2010, no telling what God has in store for you..

Keep us posted, we're all in your corner! Remember God will never leave you or forsake you. When you get weak or tempted, lean on Him.

4:35 AM  
Blogger amyd76 said...

stay strong!! It's not easy, but it can be done!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am almost scared to keep reading because I know I will get into you and Ted and it won't be good for me because When I start actually reading what you went through it will make the man in me want to scream and come swooping in on my white stallion, in my shining armor and carry you off into happoly ever after. Yes I am a hopless romantic and I wish I was as perfect as that all sounds. I really hope your knight in shiing armor come soon because you really deserve to be happy with a great man who will treat you with love, respect, and adoration. I am sorry that I will not be able to go farther into this blog unless somehow a way is made for a you and me. I enjoyed reading and commenting. I hope you start writing in it again. God watch over her and send her the man that you know she needs.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home