Monday, February 13, 2006

The MOVE

So anyways I am very sorry and apologize now for not blogging in a few weeks. I have been awfully busy with my two new jobs and also in my spare time I was doing nothing but packing. So Ted ran me off the road on Saturday and I said this is the last straw and I am not going to take this treatment any longer. So I did something about it.
I went to church yesterday and told my friends about it and Delilah rounded up the troops for me and 4 people came over to his house and helped me move out all my stuff. Ted was being a jerk the entire time but didn't act out because all the people that came to help out were guys. I just wanted to make a special THANKS to all the people that helped me out. Even the ones that have just been praying for me because I have needed the strength more than anyone can imagine. It has been so hard to stay strong and keep this decision. But now I know that this is what I have to do and not only that but this is what I WANT to do. I am now staying with Delilah and Jake two wonderfuly people that have opened up their home to me and offered me a place to stay. Also I know my parents don't read this but I want to thank them because they paid for a UHaul and helped me move out as well and didn't judge me for any decision I have made.
I am going for an interview tomorrow for an assistant management postion at a telemarketing company which if you have been reading my blog isn't exactly what I want to do but hey if it pays the bills it works for me. Now I just need everyone to pray that I find a dependable vehicle to take me back and forth to work so I don't lose my job because right now I am driving a 1985 Chevette. I know pathetic but like I said just pray. Also pray that I find a place to stay and that things in that area work out as well. I don't want to overstay my welcome and would like to keep the few friends I have because I really need them more than they know. I will try to update a little more in a day or two.
Thanks again for everything everyone.

3 Comments:

Blogger amyd76 said...

I know I don't know you, but I am really proud of you for moving. That takes alot of courage. I am praying that everything works out for you. Just another step in the right direction. Good for you and good luck! amy

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen and I are constantly asking delilah for updates on you!!

Glad you are staying with the Millers.. they are good people!!

I will keep my ears open for any car possibilities. I sure hope you can keep some contact with the kids.

Take care, Brad.

9:47 PM  
Blogger toys r us kid(s) said...

Wow-good for you! I know that was hard, and believe me, it WILL CONTINUE to be! You need to stay strong, stay busy, and rely on the friends you have. You are lucky! You learned before it was too late and now you can move on with your life. Remember YOU are the most important person to YOU, so love yourself again and get to know yourself again. A long relationship can be completely draining, and it also takes things away from you. Now you can get those back. Good luck and take care!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home