Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Let me know

I just wanted to make this one short and sweet. I need a few things and everyone I know has been helping me out sooo much and I am so greatful. I would like to show some appreciation by having a little thing at my new apartment. I don't want any big party or anything but something little that everyone can come and I could have food and play some board games or something. Let me know what you all think. Is it a good idea or bad?? I mean I don't have a lot of money. I am trying to come up with something that would be nice and fun. Sometimes that is a difficult combination. and cheap I may add.
I will post more later.

3 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

Sounds like fun. We had a game night or two when we lived there! It will bring back fond memories. Have everyone bring something and it will be cheap on you. We won't mind...I promise.

4:40 PM  
Blogger ~Jacki said...

I think that is a great idea. All you have to do is open your home and I'm sure people would be more than willing to bring their favorite snack. Or even have a theme (like ice cream in winter where you provide Vanilla ice cream and ask everyone to bring their favorite topping). I have games I could bring too.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not much to say here. I hope it all went well and everyone had fun.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home