Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Changing

I just wanted to express how I have been feeling lately. I almost can't describe it. I think I have actually been happy. I am staying with friends of mine read previous blog. It has been a pretty calm and loving home. I am not used to being in a type of home like this, one that doesn't use curse words or throwing things or smoking. The food has been great when I am there to eat it. I have been working what seems like non-stop all week and all last week. I work two jobs and am going to be just as busy this weekend as well. I am finally moving into my new apartment on Saturday and Sunday. Well at least part of my stuff so I can start staying there. I want to personally thank all of you that have encouraged me and talked to me and even listened to me rant and rave on about Ted. I hope that everyone still reads my blog even though I wont be talking about Ted anymore. I will hopefully be talking about how GREAT my life has been going.
I had an interview today for an assistant management postion at one of the companies I am working for and I am pretty sure that it went well I am supposed to have a second interview sometime this week to see if I actually got the position. I also went around today getting everything put into my name for my new apartment, gas, electric, phone and all that.
It is really great to finally realize that there is more to life out there than negative things and darkness. If it weren't for my church family and my friends who I didn't really even realize that I had I wouldn't have gotten out of my situation. I hope that someday I can help other people the way that they have been helping me. Well that is about all for now because I am tired from working 9am-10pm today and it is time for me to go goodnight.
Later.....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are finally feeling happy again.

A change of environment definitely is what you needed.

Brad

2:46 AM  
Blogger delilah said...

We are just happy you are safe and on the way to a better (saner and less Jerry Springer like) life.

Oh, and thanks for saying we are "normal & calm"! We have enjoyed having you here. It has been like having a room-mate again. Too bad I am sick...we could have gone shopping! Ha ha ha. Well, window shopping.

6:00 AM  
Blogger ~Jacki said...

I am so happy for you! I'm glad you are gettin gout on your own and seeing that happiness is something you can always have. If you ever need anything let me know. Even if its just someone to come sit and talk to. I'd love to see the apartment after you get settled in. :)

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ARE so many great things out here, Justiene. Not everything is perfect and NO ONE is perfect either. Just know that there are a lot of good people out here the will care for you and love you and treat you as valuable as you really are if you give them the chance.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home