Monday, April 02, 2007

Ideas??

Lately I have been wanting to blog more but I can't think of many things to blog about. So this blog post is all about getting different ideas to post about. I guess the things that I have been blogging about haven't been getting much attention, so let the audience decide what they find interesting, what they want to know about me, the questions they want to ask, or what they want to know about my life or the way I think. Please leave a comment and let me know. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would you deal with a good man who loves God and really likes you and wants to love you but he is torn between what he knows is right and needs to be done in order for a relationship with you to work, and wanting to be with you now and not only take you out in a real date but be your exclusive boyfriend, your one and only. The problem is if we do it now it will fail because our relationship will not be founded on Jesus Christ but our own desire to be with each other so that we may fill the void not haveing someone to love and cherish us. Make no mistake I will love and cherish you but it will be haman love and not the love of God which is what we need for each other in order for any meaningful relationship to work.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home