Thursday, March 29, 2007

Single and Still lookin good?

I have been single now for over a year and not had any relationship, serious or not...I am not sure if that is good or not? I have had a few prospects in the way of guys interested in me but they have not worked out for one reason or another. I mean I do want something like that, a boyfriend someone to take me out or hang out and feel comfortable with. but then again I do not want to get into something that I could get hurt again. I am not sure what my heart can take anymore, I want to think I am strong but am I? I am afraid to get into a relationship because of what one stupid guy did to me, I mean how pathetic is that?
The last blog posted was about this guy I have been sort of seeing, well talking to and we've hung out a few times. I think he is amazing, I mean he is sweet, funny, nice, honest, good looking, hard working, has a truck! But like I said in my last blog, I am not sure where we are let alone where we might be going. I have not had any other relationships besides the one I was in for almost 6 years and I am not even sure what to do or how to do it. It makes me nervous to start liking someone again, for fear that I might come on too strong or that he might not even be able to tell I like him. I wish someone read this that way I wouldn't feel like I was talking to myself all the time, although it is good to get these things out sometimes. I don't read anyone's blogs to be honest myself because I am on myspace now and sort of do that thing. Well if anyone is interested my myspace name is my name.....justiene swagler if you search that you should find my page.
Hope you check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger delilah said...

So you don't read my blog???? You are funny. What are you doing this week-end?

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Justiene. As far as the fear and desire and how they clash, I completely understand. What you have to decide is what will win out. Will you let your fear control you and keep people at a distance? Or, will you hold out for that dream guy that may never come around and pass up what is right in front of you because that dream guy is safe because he won't come too close? The choice is yours and, I honestly want you to be happy. You told me to be patient and so I will. You are worth my patience and as far as I am concerned worth sticking around until you decide.

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home