Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy

I had one of the BEST weekends ever...I met so many new and great people. On Friday I went out with a friend of mine and met this really nice guy named Pat. We have talked a few times since that night too, and he seems nice. Then on Saturday I went over to my best bud Jen's house and met up with Renee, Tim, Deanna, and of course Jen. We all traveled all the way to Canton to eat at a place called Carrabbas-it is an Italian restaurant and it is really good. I heard that people even wait up to 3 hours to eat there, I know heres a thought they should open another restaurant....duh? Then after that we all had plans to go bowling then go to the bar, except Renee was going to explode because she finished a diet that day and ate for like 13 grown men and needless to say her stomach is still trying to catch up and Jen had a headache. We decided to stay in and talk and hang out. And oh boy did we talk....about a lot of strange and mysterious things to me. And to save all your stomachs I will not mention them...LOL. I didn't even go home until 3:30am!!! I woke up bright and early the next day, yeah I know what's wrong with me...I wasn't even tired. I sewed all day and have a quilt almost finished for T.J, I am making him a "Cars" quilt, themed like the movie "Cars".
Then I went to my parents house to eat dinner, and it was great because it was just myself, dad, mom, my brother and his friend. Very small but still great home made food, which when you are single and live by yourself you cherish.
After that my friend Rachel came over and we chatted on the internet for about an hour and then we left and met a bunch of people up at Frank's place for an adult easter egg hunt, thats right you read it...adult easter egg hunt, it was pretty funny to watch too. I was up there for a couple of hours then.....I saw this awesomely cute tall guy there and became completely shy, but my friends helped me out of that one. They called him over to the table and introduced themselves and his name was Nick. I was so embarrased! I then bought him a drink and had it sent to his table and he smiled and said "thanks". I thought well before I leave I will go over and give him my #, what the hell right?? I did, and he said thanks again and he put it in his wallet, so hopefully I will be hearing from him soon.?? Who knows??
A friend of mine and me went to this guys house to hang out for a couple of hours. I met this guy there Steve, he was also great, and a sk8er boy too!! He was always laughing or smiling and I would like to hang out with him again soon. You just can't be in a bad mood around this guy!!

I also have good news or is it you tell me...that guy I blogged about before....we will call him Hillbilly for now. He and I are going on an actual date, well at least that is what I think it is, and just for shits and giggles I am paying for the first one and he is paying for the next one, I don't know I just like to mix it up a little..again why not?? And he has been away for about 2 weeks and I actually miss him...??? I am a little confused about that too, for example am I falling for this guy or what?? Well I wont bore you any longer...hope you had fun reading about my exciting and very productive weekend.

Thank you come again!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me, is this the conversation you told me about last week with the finger and the butt? LOL I bet it was, because I listen to everything not just the finger in butt part of the story.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home