Tuesday, April 10, 2007

He likes me...he likes me not???

So let me know what you think...I need a non interested person to tell me what the heck is going on here. That hillbilly guy I am interested in is so great. He makes me laugh, he is cute, he listens to me, we can chat for hours about nothing and everything all at once. Well he went away on a trip for two weeks and was supposed to arrive some time today. Which I was thinking great because I sort of miss him ya know? Well he texts me last night and tells me he is on his back to Ohio and wanted to know if I wanted to hang out with him last night. I was shocked, I mean when you are away for two weeks and on the road for a long time the only thing I can think about is my bed and doing nothing. But he wanted to see me. So he came over last night and we hung out for a few hours. I asked him if he missed me since he wanted to see me so soon, and he said he did. So what should I be thinking about this whole thing??
I should mention that the past few relationships he has had have not been good. The girls he was with cheated on him and with his friends...so he has been heart broken, and he doesn't trust women. So I think he is hesitant to start liking a girl again. UGH!! I just wish all of this was easier.
I can tell you this when we are together I don't think about anything else, I just enjoy everything when he is around.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy the moment!! Don't try to rush, if it's right, it will flow easily. Become friends and see where it leads. (You may have to earn his trust...) just because he's not rushing into anything doesn't mean he isn't interested!! HE IS..that's why he was so eager to see you. Good luck and remember, enjoy the moment!!

Aunt D.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know all about my girlfriend cheating on me... with my friends. That is why I have some of the issues that I have to day. I am not sorry though for the simple fact that if it had I probably wouldn't have met you. I am sorry if we do not work out. I hope we do. It will take some work and understanding on both of our parts so that we can work through our personal issues, past hurts. Perhaps we will do it together, who knows. Tuesday will tell all

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry left out a sentence there. I am not sorry that things between Hillbilly and you didn't work, that is what that is about

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home