Sunday, May 13, 2007

YeeeeHaaaawww!!

So as you all know I do now own my very own 2007 honda 400ex! Which is exciting for me because I love to ride. And for those of you who don't know that is a 4wheeler. I got to go this weekend and it was tons of fun! I am getting so much better too just riding more often now because I have my own. I tried to conquer this huge steep hill that defeated me last time. The first time I went up it I flipped my quad on it's side, then I tried again bound and determined to defeat this monster and I hopped it right up over the trail...lol but then I just picked up my ass end of the bike and put it back on the trail and rode up. So to me that is conquered! I got to ride for about 5 1/2 hours yesterday and am definetly feeling it today, I also ran into a tree and my handlebars came back and hit me in the leg, was sort of painful but it could've been worse.
I am also focusing my time on better things than guys right now too, seeing as how all of them pretty much suck! I am applying for a loan for my truck this week and hopefully will hear back from them sometime next week and then I can officially start truck hunting. And as most of you know I am a chevy kind of girl, but the truth is they just can't compete with Ford any more. So I think I may get a Ford Ranger or a Ford F-150. I am so excited, I am also looking at new new like a 2007 or no older than a 2004 or 2005 and if they are going to be that old I will only look at something with less than 30,000 miles on it.
Also I seen that guy that stood me up on wed. when I was at the Dusty and I did a good job ignoring him and I think that he has moved on himself so I wish the best for him and his future. Also I seen the other guy who just out of the blue stopped calling me "hillbilly" for those of you who know him. I seen him just last night when I was at the Dusty again and as tempted as I was I didn't even talk to him or anything which was hard but for the best! So wish me luck this week that they approve me for a big enough loan so I can buy a truck!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get the loan. Screw those crackerjacks that don't know a real woman when they see you right in front of them. You know God will give you the man of your dreams when He knows that it is the right time. Our timing for our lives sucks, especially when we think we know best and our "knowing" is contrary to God's knowledge.

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home