Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Things don't go as planned

So I guess some of you are wondering how my date went...Well the truth is, it didn't. A lot of chaos happened that day so instead he is coming over this Friday and we are going to go do something. So any ideas on what we can do? I meen like I said before he is driving about an hour to get to my house so I want it to be a good date, plus he has been a little stressed out lately because of a crazy ex girlfriend, and I really know how that is. I talk to him everyday on the phone. We talk about just about anything and everything.
I did have a great week last week though. On wednesday I went to the Dusty and went dancing and that is where Dan and I had our first slow dance, and our first kiss. Then on Thursday I went down to Scorchers down in the valley with some friends for dinner. On friday a whole bunch of us got together to go to the opening of the LUX, which used to be the Posh night club. It was a ton of fun, however the floor was completely disgusting and sticky but other than that a ton of fun. Then on Saturday (the night I was supposed to go on the date) I ended up going out to a Mexican restaurant and having a great time.
So wish me luck on this date. I hope it goes well because I am starting to like this guy....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, we know this didn't work out and that sucks. Just means he isn't
good enough for you. whatever you do, Justiene, DON'T SETTLE

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home