Saturday, April 28, 2007

Dating

So this whole new dating thing isn't that bad. I mean I know I have been single for about 1 1/2 years now but I haven't really dated anyone. Well seriously at least. I meen I have been on a few dates and talked with a couple of guys for a few months but I don't think any of them were ever serious enough to call a boyfriend.
Meeting people and guys lately hasn't been that hard for me. Which is great because it really is helping with the whole self esteem issues I have. I meen I went out with some of my girlfriends last night to the opening of a new night club in downtown Akron. I even wore a dress!! Can you believe it? Well if not take a look at my profile on myspace I have proof I had someone take a few photos...LOL. Before I left the house last night I actually felt like I looked cute! This is yet another big acomplishment for me.
The boy I have been talking to lately is Dan. I met him at a Jake Owen concert at the Dusty. Yes there is a trend here....hahahaha!! He is really sweet, a little young (21) but that doesn't matter to me, he is really tall, great looking and actually calls when he says he is going to. We were supposed to go on a real date last weekend but some things came up so today he is supposed to come pick me up so we can go on a date. That in an of itself is a big feat seeing as how he lives all the way up by Warren, and it will take him an hour just to get to my house! If he is willing to drive that far to see me then I can go out on a date with him. So wish me luck and I will blog later and let you all know how it went.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful time tonight.....enjoy!!

Aunt D.

4:58 PM  
Blogger ~Jacki said...

So, how did it go????

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home