Sunday, May 06, 2007

Guess Not.

so maybe he isn't good for me, considering he no called no showed for our date again. Wow I sure can pick 'em. Ninja turtle sheets, biker date with mom and pop, no show boy. I guess it may just be too much to ask to actually be able to go out on a date with a real boy/man. I feel like I am dating pupets and that I have to wait for pinochio to become real and that isn't happening anytime soon. I am just going to focus on getting my truck and riding my 4wheeler. That task is a little hard without a truck so about mid may I am going to apply for a loan and see how much I can get and then go out and buy a damn truck....baaahaaaa bitches.
I just don't want to be a bitter woman when I am only 24, and I also don't want to be a man hater. I just need a guy or two to restore my faith in men at least give me a glimmer of hope. PLEASE?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may want to be more selective where you go to meet men. Have you thought about church, seems like that would be a good place to meet someone; I bet Delilah would be happy for you to go to services with her.

Just a thought from "a wise old woman"!! (If my husband read this he would laugh and ask, "What wise old woman?")

Aunt D.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that while not fully restoring your faith in men, perhaps I can at least give you that glimmer of hope you are looking for. I absolutely love your BAHAA BITCHES logo. You should trademark that and sell it on shirts and hats and stuff.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home