Thursday, May 03, 2007

God give me strength

Give me strength to not fall for a bad someone. This guy that I have been talking to may not be the best for me, but then again he may? He just got out of this relationship with this girl and she is crazy so you all know that I can relate to that. I have been letting everything but my heart and my head do all the thinking for me lately. I want to actually fall for someone who will treat me good and show me I am worth something. I don't want to get married or fall in love just be respected and not used, adored and not just lusted. The only thing I want right now (besides my new truck) is to move on and be able to tell someone any one that I have had a boyfriend after all that mess awhile back, or to be able to say that yes I have dated someone and it was great. I know it will happen but maybe even a rebound guy would be good, I know it seems like a long time ago but I never really had anyone that has helped me forget or move on. And right now that would be nice...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rebounds are great... for a time. very rarely do they end nicely. You are a wonderful woman. I like you a lot. There is a man out ther with Justiene written all over him. One who will love, adore, respect, and cherish you. Just be patient and don't try to force anything outside the will of God.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home